Terms & Conditions
- Transport damage should be reported to us within four working days
- Five-year warranty on all mechanical products
- Three-year warranty for products including electronic components
Please make sure to follow the installation manual. The installation manual can be downloaded by using the QR code, visible on the product package. A product is only covered by warranty if it is mounted correctly following the manual.
Hi-Nd gives no warranties except for what is explicitly set out herein. All other warranties, including as to quality of fit for purposes are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded.
Detailed warranty terms
- Send the signed shipping document to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a RMA number.
- We require photos of the damaged product, packaging and label.
- Send the product back to HI-ND on a pallet in the original package. The purchaser pays the freight cost.
- We will send a credit if the product is found faulty after our quality controls.
Warranty does not apply under the following conditions:
- If scratches on protection glass or metal are not visible from 100 cm distance
- If scratches are less then 10 mm in length
- If the product has been repaired by other companies than HI-ND
- If the product has not been installed in accordance with the installation manual
- If the product has been mounted with incorrect mounting fittings to wall floor or ceiling
Limitation of liability
Hi-Nd’s aggregated and total liability arising out of or related to the products, including any purchase order, service, performance or breach thereof, shall be limited to an amount corresponding to the purchase price of the product(s) paid by the buyer and received by Hi-Nd.
Notwithstanding what has been set out in herein, Hi-Nd shall in no event be liable towards any party, including the buyer and any of its affiliates, for any loss of production, loss of profit, revenue or opportunity, loss of use, loss of contracts, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of anticipated savings or for any other consequential or indirect loss whatsoever.